Reeves & Associates is delighted to provide a variety of services to federal, state, and local government entities, including:
- Large and small group meeting planning, facilitation, and proceedings capture, including: interagency committees, task forces, community collaboratives, coalitions, summits, and work groups
- Expert panel organization, coordination, and proceedings capture
- Formal needs assessments using a variety of tools such as on-line surveys, mail surveys, focus groups, key informant interviews, etc.
- Best practices literature reviews
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Policy analyses
- Management of complex, multi-year projects and programs
- IT Project Management
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Program standards, criteria and quality indicators development, consensus, and management
- Technical report writing
- English/Spanish document translation
- Process improvement evaluation and analysis
- Training and professional development, including learning design
- Legislative study/learning tours
- Professional, technical, and administrative management staffing support
- Strategic planning
- Management consultation
- Thinking styles assessment using the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
In addition to the above, we provide these public health services: community and stakeholder engagement; coordination of research and small and large scale evaluation studies; epidemiology; scientific research/literature reviews; coordination and planning of scientific peer reviews; preparation and evaluation of health education materials; statistical analyses; and strategic planning.
We have numerous, multi-year federal and local government contracts to provide professional, technical, and administrative management staffing support for a variety of projects. We also provide Subject Matter Experts with unique skills and credentials.